What to do in case of an insurance claim?

Simply report it via the Deutsche Dienstrad platform.

A theft/robbery must be reported to the police immediately and a confirmation must be issued. The employee reports any loss or damage electronically in the Deutsche Dienstrad platform under the menu item "My insurance". All further necessary steps will be explained to them in detail there.